MSA welcomes all transfer students from government or privately owned universities. Students are accepted upon providing the admission office with the following documents:
- Good Conduct letter from the student's previous university (خـــطاب حــسن ســـير وســـلوك)
- University transcript (GPA will be under reviewal of the Faculty board for acceptance).
- A full detailed original stamped university course description for all subjects.
- Fill an application online. [Apply Online] .
- Pay EGP 500 for course equivalency fees.
- Sit for MSA English Language Placement Test (ELPT) (If the student didn't study any English subject in his previous university).
- MSA Parent session + Interview certificate
- A conscription certificate Or Military Service Form "Namouzag 2 and 6 Gond" (for Egyptian males only).
- Transcripts and certificates authenticated as necessary.
- A letter from the university proving that he/she is no longer registered there (خــــطاب ســحب).. ** Transfer students MUST NOT withdraw their file from their current University until they obtain the final explicit approval and acceptance from an official MSA Admission officer. **
- Six passport photos are required.
- 2 Original Computerized Birth Certificate issued on the same month of Admission..
- A copy of the national ID card & a copy of student passport (for Non-Egyptian).