Senior Member is the highest professional grade of IEEE for which a member may apply. It requires extensive experience, and reflects professional accomplishment and maturity. Only 10% of our more than 400,000 members have achieved this level.
Significant performance over a period of at least five years.
Ahmed Fawzy Daw is a Ph.D. holder and researcher in Radio frequency and Microwave field, he is a member of the European Microwave Association and IEEE. His researchers are focused on the microwave circuits, RF metamaterial designs, RF MEMS, and its applications. He has more than 17 international publications in conferences and journals in the United Kingdom, Egypt, USA, Canada, Lebanon, and Greece with an H-Index = 4 and total citations 44.
In metamaterial congress at Oxford 2015, his paper nominated for the best paper due to the new creation of a new kind of metamaterial circuit named as L-CRLH beside the two traditional kinds CRLH, and D-CRLH.
He is an international reviewer for:
- MTT "IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques with an Impact Factor of 3.756.USA
- IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters with an Impact Factor of 2.236.USA
- Engineering Journal of the Military Technical College (EJMTC), (EGYPT).
- IETE Journal, Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers, Medknow Publications with an Impact Factor of 1.5 . India
International Conferences Session Chair:
- The IEEE International Conference for Sensors, Networks, and Smart Emerging Technologies in Beirut, 12-14 September 2017, SENSET2017 Lebanon 2017.
- The IEEE International Symposium on Advanced Electrical and Communication Technologies, in kunitera, ISAECT 18, November 21-23, 2018. Morocco.
International Keynote Speaker:
The IEEE International Symposium on Advanced Electrical and Communication Technologies, in kunitera, ISAECT 18, November 21-23, 2018. Morocco.
"New Era of Ultra-Compact Microwave Subsystem Components Based Metamaterials"
He is the director of the graduate attributes and training committee in MSA University since 2016. The committee is the responsible for the cooperation between MSA University and more than 40 national and international companies in the field of students training and TOT programs for Staff.
Conference Committee international member:
2019 International Symposium on Advanced Electrical and Communication Technologies (ISAECT) Nov 27, 2019 - Nov 29, 2019 Roma- Italy
2020 International Symposium on Advanced Electrical and Communication Technologies (ISAECT) Nov 27, 2020 - Nov 29, 2020 Morocco.
AWARDS and Appreciations
- Appreciation Certificate for hard-working in graduation projects at electrical department MSA University.
- In metamaterial congress at Oxford 2015 UK, his paper nominated for the best paper due to the new creation of a new kind of metamaterial circuit named as L-CRLH beside the two traditional kinds CRLH, and D-CRLH.
- Appreciation Certificate for hard-working in practical training at electrical department MSA University
- "Out of the Box" MSA University
- This awards in recognition of dedication, passion, and commitment to improving MSA University students in academic and practical fields.
As Huawei academy manager at MSA University:
- Award- MSA university wins the award of 2nd place worldwide in cloud computing in ICT Huawei competition from China.
- Award - MSA University wins 1st place as the best private university in Egypt due to the very high score that was achieved in all information technology competitions from Minister of communication, and minister of education and minister of international relations Egypt and CEO of Huawei Egypt.
- Award- Appreciation Certificate due to support and motivation to students to achieve the best places at national and international levels. MSA University.