Which confirms the high academic level of university students, the distinguished performance of the faculty members and the quality of the educational process in different faculties... including:
First: Scientific achievements and competitions:
- Two students from the Faculty of Engineering - Electronics and Communications Department won the second position in the world in the Huawei ICT competition in China with the participation of 100,000 students from 1600 universities from 61 countries around the world.
- A group of students, graduates, and faculty members of the Faculty of Engineering - Department of Architecture won second and third places and two encouragement prizes in the international competition for proposals of the Museum of Modern Arab Art (Sharjah - September 2019) from 190 final candidates from 44 countries.
- A group of students from the Faculty of Engineering - Department of Architecture received the Saint - Gobain Competition for Architecture Students Award for Scientific Excellence for the Italian neighborhood model project.
- One of the graduates of the Faculty of Engineering - Department of Architecture won the Golden Design Bronze Award in Product Design
- Students of the Faculty of Pharmacy obtained four certificates of appreciation from the University of Istanbul and the shield of scientific excellence from Irex University in Turkey for a project using the roots of the Nile rose and rice straw to purify wastewater.
- A group of students of the Faculty of Pharmacy won two awards at the Dubai International Pharmacy and Technology Conference and Exhibition and an award for excellence in the quality of the best research project in terms of innovation, quality of presentation and access to the natural product.
- Students of the Faculty of Business Administration won the first place award as the best delegate and 3 other honorary awards at the Budapest International Conference.
- A group of students from the Faculty of Management Sciences won an award from the best five places in the local finals in the annual international competition by Ernst & Young.
- A student won first place and a certificate of achievement in the research competition held at the South Korean Embassy in Cairo.
- The works of a group of students from the Faculty of Art and Design - Graphic Department at adsoftheworld.com were presented as the best ideas and designs in the world
- A group of students from the Faculty of Arts and Design obtained 10 out of 30 places winning the Packaging Competition (Back Designer 2019), with the participation of 163 students from various Egyptian public and private universities.
- Students of the Faculty of Biotechnology won the first place in the competition for the leaders of science operations in Egypt and the award for the best poster in the field of cancer in the scientific posters competition and the best project in the medical conference among 75 projects from 10 different universities and the best scientific presentation during the third science conference.
Second: Championships and sports competitions:
- Selection of one of the graduates of the Faculty of Management Sciences - Class of 2017 among the top 10 in the world in the basketball game.
One of the graduates of the Faculty of Mass Communication won the first place and the gold medal in the World Championships for Physical Forces weight 60 kg, held in Finland 2019.
- First place and gold medal in the University Taekwondo Championship, which was held at the University of Alexandria from 21 to 23 March 2019.
- Win the Africa Cup of Dodgeball 2019 held in South Africa.
- Obtaining the second and third position in the Republic Championship in the synchronized swimming and advanced positions in the Athletic Championships of the University Sports Federation.
For this ... Dr. Nawal El-Degwi is honored by inviting students and alumni with international achievements and faculty members supervising these achievements on a special ceremony and meeting, which will be announced soon ...
With the wishes of the university’s administration for all of the progress, excellence and more global achievements during the year 2020 .... Happy New Year.