CELL for research and training in cooperation with MSA is launching the second workshop on IVF, where you will do it all by your hands not just by watching. All participants will practice oocyte recovery from ovaries, and prepare sperms for fertilization till embryo production.
(3 days) 7th - 9th December 2017, From 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM
1st Day - Thursday, 7th December 2017
1. Basics of Reproductive Biology;
2. Female Reproductive System;
4. ART– Importance, History, Applications and Methods;
5. Oocytes Maturation.
-Recovery of oocytes;
-Grading and selecting of oocytes;
-Culturing oocytes for maturation.
2nd Day - Friday, 8th December 2017
1. Male Reproductive System;
2. Hormonal Regulation of Male Reproduction;
4. Sperm Maturation and Capacitation;
5. Mechanism of Fertilization.
-Equilibration of Oocytes for IVF;
-Sperm Preparation for IVF;
-Perform IVF Step.
3rd Day - Saturday, 9th December 2017
1. Embryo Development stages;
2. Culture System and Media Composition;
3. IVF Laboratory and Quality Management.
-Embryos Quality Assessment;
-Embryos Handling and Washing;
-Culturing of Embryos in Specific Culture Medium.
Fee: 1000 L.E. (Certificate, Coffee and lunch breaks are included)
***Number of attendees is limited!
Registration Form: https://goo.gl/Xbm1Qe
*** Confirm your registration by paying the fee.
1.Cash money: Room No. 316, Building (H) at MSA University
2.Vodafone cash: 01093265018
3.Bank Transfer: EG Bank, Account No.: 252133
*** Please confirm your payment by e-mail or phone call.
Phone No.: 002 01021427543
WhatsApp: 002 0111 0719785