MSA welcomes all transfer students from government or privately owned universities. Students are accepted upon providing the admission office with the following documents:
- University transcript with a minimum GPA 2.5 , Except Faculty of Dentistry (Min. Required GPA 3) .
- A full detailed original stamped university course description for all subjects.
- A letter from the university proving that he/she is no longer registered there (خــــطاب ســحب).
- Good Conduct letter from the student's previous university (خـــطاب حــسن ســـير وســـلوك)
- Fill an application online. [Apply Online] .
- Transcripts and certificates authenticated as necessary.
- Six passport photos are required.
- 2 Original Computerized Birth Certificate issued on the same month of admission
- A copy of the national ID card & a copy of student passport (for Non-Egyptian).
- A conscription certificate Or Military Service Form "Namouzag 2 and 6 Gond" (for Egyptian males only) .
- Pay EGP 500 administration fees + EGP 250 for course equivalency fees.
- Passing MSA English Placement Exam (That if the student didn't study any English subjet in his previous university).
- MSA junior club certificate
Transfer students MUST NOT withdrow their file from their current university until they obtain the final explicit approval and acceptance from an official MSA admisiion officer.
MSA University Campus Map
Down Town Admission Office
14 Amer St. off El Mesaha Sq. Dokki. Gizah, Egypt.
Fax: (+202) 3760-3811