Admission Requirements for Faculty of Pharmacy.
2) (2) Birth Certificate/Letter of Nationality
3) Student's National ID (Egyptian Students)
4) Father's National ID (Egyptian Students)
5) Student's Passport
6) Namouzag 2 + 6 Gond (Egyptian male students)
7) Parent's Involvement certificate
8) Student’s interview Certificate
9) Accepted English Level: All Levels (from 1 to 4)
* Other foreign certificates including certificates from Arab countries are evaluated at the Admission Office in accordance to the regulations set by the Egyptian Ministry of Higher Education.
MSA University Campus Map
Main Office - 6th Oct. Campus
26 July Mehwar Road intersection with Wahat Road, 6th October City. Egypt.
Tel. : 3837-1113
Tel. : 3837-1115
Tel. : 3837-1516
Hotline : 16672
International Hotline: 002-0216672