|MSA||October University for Modern Sciences and Arts|
|UoB||University of Bedfordshire|
|UoG||University of Greenwich|
|HR||Human Resourses Department|
|PR||Public Relations Department|
|CPC||Career Placement Centre|
|GPA||Grade Point Average|
|CGPA||Cumulative Grade Point Average|
|BSc||Bachelor of Science|
|BA||Bachelor of Arts|
|BOS||Board of Study|
|ENG90||The Student achieves more than 40% and less than 55% in MSA English Placement Exam.|
|ENG101||The student passes MSA English Placement exam (more than 55%).|
MSA University accepts students who have passed Thanaweya Amma Examination or any other equivalent High School Examination (IGCSE, GCSE, American Diploma, German Certificate, IB, or any other Arab Certificates and others). The Supreme Council of Egyptian Universities specifies the subjects required for admission, the minimum percentage for admission and the maximum number of newcomers accepted in each faculty, which varies from one year to the other. These conditions are declared to all applicants during the summer, prior to their admission to the University.
- Fill the application online, print it and submit it to the admission office [Online Application]
- Join the Parents Involvemts Program
- Copy of the student documents is submitted to the admission office.
- The percentage is calculated for applicants by the admission office according to Egyptian Ministry for Higher Education instructions and according to the requirements of each different certificate and faculty.
For foreign Certificates (other than Egyptian & Arab Thanawya):
- Each student must provide documentation to prove that they have spent at least 12 successive years in education. At least eight subjects are required for admission. Passing grades are determined by the Ministry of Higher Education.
- Each new applicant is required to undergo an English Proficiency exam; New MSA English Placement exam. According to the exam result the student must achieve ENG90, except for faculties of Dentistry, pharmacy, Mass communication and Languages achieving ENG101 is a must
- Internal transfer is permitted as long as the student meets all the new faculty's requirements, as decided by the Ministry of Higher Education for each year and if there are vacancies in the sought faculty.
- External transfer students must meet the Ministry's requirements (Original Official transcript and Original official courses content). The respective Faculty Dean/programme leader interviews transferred students; and reviews their transcripts before admitting them to the faculty and notifies the student with the possible equivalent transferable courses. The final transferable courses have to be accepted and approved by the Ministry of Higher Education.
- By the end of the admission period, a comprehensive report of all applicants is prepared. Approved applicants will be required to pay full fees and present all the required original authenticated documents within a specified time interval.