Prof. Hans-Georg Breitinger
Head of Department of Biochemistry
Faculty of Pharmacy and Biotechnology - German University in Cairo - GUC
Title: More than JUST sweet taste – modulation of neuronal glycinergic signalling by glucose.
Prof. Mostafa K. El Awady
Department of Microbial Biotechnology,
National Research Center, Cairo, Egypt
Title: Function and structure of HCV-NS5A: The role of resistance associated variance (substitutions) in drug resistance to NS5A inhibitors.
Prof. Heba F. Salem
Professor of Pharmaceutics and Industrial Pharmacy.
Dean of Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Beni-Suef, Egypt
Title: Inter-poly Electrolyte Theory (IPEC) and its Applications in the Assembly of the Nanoparticles for the aim of Gene Delivery .
Prof. Hossam Aboul El Enein
CEO & Vice President
SEDICO Pharmaceutical Company CEO, Egypt
Title: Novel Biotechnology Approaches in Biopharmaceutical Fields.
Dr. Frank Mueller
Senior Manager Biopharmaceutical Projects
MINAPHARM Pharmaceuticals, Egypt
Title: Minapharm Pharmaceuticals – A Biotechnology Model in the Middle East: A Case Study.
More speakers will be announced shortly, so be sure to check back frequently.
- Biochemistry and molecular biology.
- Cardiovascular diseases.
- Complementary and alternative medicine.
- Genomics and Proteomics.
- GIT and liver disorders.
- Kidney and Bone diseases.
- Immunology and Vaccines.
- Infectious Diseases.
- Medical Biotechnology (Gene therapy, Stem cell).
- Microbial Biotechnology.
- Molecular Diagnosis of Infectious Diseases.
- Natural Products.
- Pharmacology and Drug discovery.
Call for Abstracts:
- At the time of submission, authors select whether they prefer oral or poster presentation. In the case that the oral presentation is not available, a poster presentation is an alternative. Abstracts will be reviewed by the members of the conference scientific committee. Abstract selection notifications will then be sent out by email to relevant authors.
- Please send the abstract in the available word template file. (Download the Template)
- There is a poster session for undergraduate research projects.
Advisory Scientific Committee:
- Prof. Yakout Elsenosy.
- Prof. Fawzya Khalil.
- Prof. Yehya Shaker.
- Prof. Afaf Fahmy.
- Prof. Tarek Motawi.
- Prof. Salwa Megahed.
- Prof. Faten Bayoumi.
- Asst. Prof. Nesreen Aly.
- Dr. Ahmed Badr.
- Dr. Ahmed Maher.
- Dr. Mohamed Farouk.
- Prof. Raouf El-Allawy.
- Prof. Mamdouh Hassan.
- Prof. Ahmed Salem.
- Prof. Mohamed Gad.
- Prof. Nabila Abd El-Maksoud.
- Asst. Prof. Sameh Soror.
- Asst. Prof. Dalia Mamdouh.
- Dr. Mahmoud Tawfick.
- Dr. Osama Marzouk.
- Dr. Nora Aborehab.
- Dr. Sherin Mahmoud.
- Mr. Emad Mohamed.
Date and Venue of the conference:
The conference will be held at October University for Modern Sciences and Arts (MSA), 26 July Mehwar Road intersection with Wahat Road, 6th of October City, Cairo; 29th – 30th March 2017
- For Egyptians: EGP300
- For Non-Egyptians: USD200
- For Postgraduate Students: EGP200
- For Undergraduate Students: EGP100
- Conference bag and reprints.
- Lunches & Coffee breaks.
- Certificate for participation.
** Registration fees should be paid in advance by cash or check at the Academy of Scientific Research & Technology - 101 Kasr El-Aini St., Cairo, Egypt.
تكتب الشيكات باسم ( أكاديمية البحث العلمى والتكنولوجيا – المؤتمر القومى للكيمياء الحيوية والبيولوجيا الجزيئية )
- Website: NCBMB14.msa.edu.eg
- Dr. Osama Marzouk.
- Dr. Mohamed Farouk .